Services offered by the Suncorp Group Limited:
The ultramodern and customer-centric services Suncorp Group offers are plenty in number. Some of them are mentioned below
Established in 1902 with more than a hundred years of experience and a cache of $96 billion, Suncorp Bank is one of the leading money lenders in the world. In earlier times, it was known as Queensland Agricultural Bank and has achieved its modern form through a multitude of mergers and collaborations, and is now called the Suncorp Bank and is a part of the Suncorp Group. Loan amounts of $5000 to $ 80,000 are offered to eligible customers for a maximum time period of seven years. two types of personal loans can be applied for by the borrowers these are secured and unsecured personal loans. Let us now understand the myriad of features which make Suncorp Bank personal loans attractive and easily borrowable.
- Extra repayments can be made.
- Low-interest rates.
- Weekly | monthly | Fortnightly repayment options are available
- Minimum fees and charges like early payment fee and monthly account keeping fee.
These home loans can be used for multiple purposes and usages by the borrowers. Listed below is the application procedure,
- The borrower has to be a permanent resident of the country.
- Has to be an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Is employed or has a regular income source.
- Has a good credit score.
- Should not have any history of bankruptcy or insolvency.
Suncorp Bank offers a number of exciting and customer-friendly home loans for borrowers. A home is one of the most desired and safest places for an individual or a family to occupy, and buying a home can be a tricky and financially draining circumstance. This is where a Suncorp home loan helps its customer with simple and effective loans. The different types of home loans offered by Suncorp Bank are:
- Standard variable rate home loans: this loan is available with cashback and is applicable to borrowers who opt for flexible variable rates.
- Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan: this loan comes with the exciting feature of no account-keeping fees and no offset amount thus is an excellent choice for first-time homeowners with exhausted funds.
- Suncorp Fixed rate Home Loan: This loan features up to 5 years of consistent loan repayment options and helps the borrower to pre-plan his repayment options.
Some of the primary features of the Suncorp Home loans are mentioned below,
- Competitive rates
- Package home loans
- Low deposit rates from 5 to 10 % for some loans.
- Offset accounts in package loans
- Low fees and many fee waivers are offered.
- Various repayment options are available.
- Loans can be split into fixed or variable options.
- The package loans have discounts and special benefits.
The application process and eligibility criteria are listed below,
- A fixed source of income.
- Permanent resident of the country.
- Borrower has to be of 18 years or older.
- Proof of income documents
- Asset and liability documents.
- Property details.
- Personal identification documents.
The Suncorp Group covers almost all areas of life in the field of insurance, like home insurance, life insurance, health insurance and car insurance etc.
Other services like superannuation products, credit cards and savings accounts are also offered by Suncorp Bank.