Types of Accounts in NAB
The types of accounts maintained in NAB are as follows-
The personal accounts include the following types-
Savings Account- The right savings account help to fulfill your financial goals. This NAB savings account helps to you have easy access to your savings. In addition, there are NAB reward savers and NAB iSaver savings accounts.
- Complementary debit and credit cards for select clients.
- Access to netbanking.
Term Deposit- Through this account, you can enjoy a competitive interest rate and choose a term that suits your needs.
- High-Interest rate on deposit.
- Customizable plans to suit individual needs.
Joint Bank Accounts- You can open a joint account online. This account helps simplify spending and can boost your shared savings. In addition, you can securely open any of the accounts as a joint account.
- NAB Classic Banking account
- NAB iSaver
- NAB Reward Saver
- NAB Term Deposit
- Accounts can be operated by both account holders or either of them too.
- Attractive rewards.
- High-interest rate.
Spriggy Accounts (money skills for kids)-This app helps kids learn how to earn, spend and save. In this way, the Kids learn important money skills by managing their own money and having fun while they do it.
- Parents have access to monitor transactions.
- The safest account for children.
The Business accounts include the following types-
Business Transaction Accounts- You can find business banking solutions through this account. This account has been designed to suit your everyday business banking needs, for businesses large and small, from Australia's biggest business bank. There are NAB Business everyday accounts (with a $0 monthly fee) and NAB Business everyday accounts (a $10 monthly fee).
- A zero maintenance fee account is available.
- Customized plans for each business.
Business Savings and Deposit Accounts- Business Savings and Deposit Accounts are easy-to-use accounts for Businesses and help you make out more of the extra cash. The two most popular Business Savings and Deposit Accounts are NAB Business Cash Maximiser and NAB Business Term Deposit.
- A cash maximizer account is a lucrative investment for any business
- The Business Savings Account is a high-interest account.
Specialised Accounts- This type of deposit account is for Specialised transactions, and FX is designed for the industry or community group's needs. The accounts have been designed to make running your business a little easier while making the most of your money. Some of the specialised accounts are NAB Foreign Currency Account, NAB Business Interest Account, NAB Business Cash Maximizer Account, NAB Farm Management Account, NAB Farm Management Deposit, Nab Statutory Trust Account, and others.
- A smoother transaction process.
- No hidden charges.
- Caters to business needs.