Services offered by ING Bank Limited:
The ultramodern and customer-centric services ING offers are plenty in number. Some of them are mentioned below.
Established in 1999 with more than 20 years of experience, the ING Bank is one of the leading money lenders in the world and the fifth largest in Australia. Launched in Sydney in 1999, the ING Group Limited started working as ING only. Vaughn Richtor was the founding CEO of ING Direct in 1999. Loan amounts of $5000 to $ 60,000 are offered to eligible customers. There are various types of personal loans offered by the bank with an easy approach. Let us now understand the myriad features that make ING Bank personal loans attractive and easily borrowable.
- No monthly or annual charges need to be paid
- Low personalised interest rates from 6.99% to 16.99% depending on the credit scores.
- Weekly | monthly | Fortnightly repayment options are available
- Early repayment options available
- No early repayment fee needed.
- Same-day funds are available, and the money is received into the customer's orange everyday account.
These personal loans can be used for multiple purposes and usages by borrowers. Listed below is the application procedure:
- The borrower has to be a permanent resident of the country.
- Has to be an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Is employed or has a regular income source.
- Has a good credit score.
- Should not have any history of bankruptcy or insolvency.
Some types of personal loans offered by ING are,
- Personal loans for debt consolidation,
- Personal loans for cars
- Personal loans for home renovation etc.
ING Bank offers a number of exciting and customer-friendly home loans for borrowers. A home is one of the most desired and safest places for an individual or a family to occupy, and buying a home can be a tricky and financially draining circumstance. This is where an ING home loan helps its customer with simple and effective loans. The different types of home loans offered by ING Bank are
- Mortgage simplifier home loans: this is a low-interest rate home loan with no monthly or annual fee. The addition of an orange everyday card helps save 1% on eligible utility bills. An option for extra repayments is available. 4.74 % variable interest rates.
- Orange Advantage Home Loan: this loan comes with the exciting feature of a 100 % offset facility. If the orange advantage home loan is combined with a fixed-rate home loan, then the bank gives a waiver of $499. No switch fees or variation fees. 4.79%/year variable interest rate.
- Fixed rate Home Loan: This loan features up to 5 years of consistent loan repayment options and helps the borrower to pre-plan his repayment options. No extra charges.
Some of the primary features of the ING Home loans are mentioned below,
- Competitive rates
- Unlimited repayment options
- Redraw facilities
- 100% interest offset
- Low fees and many fee waivers are offered.
- Various repayment options are available.
- No monthly or annual account-keeping fees.
- Interest rate discounts available.
The application process and eligibility criteria are listed below,
- A fixed source of income.
- Permanent resident of the country.
- Borrower has to be of 18 years or older.
- Proof of income documents
- Asset and liability documents.
- Property details.
- Personal identification documents.
The ING Bank covers almost all areas of life in the field of insurance, like home insurance, life insurance, health insurance and car insurance etc.
ING Bank offers other services like superannuation products, credit cards and savings accounts.