How to Apply for a ME Bank Home Loan?
You must follow specific steps to apply for a home at ME Bank. First, you will have to visit the company's online website. From there, you must choose your purpose for choosing this loan. Next, you must choose between refinancing, buying a home, and managing your ME home loan. If you are purchasing a new home, then you will have to choose to buy a home. After this, you can directly chat with customer care representatives to get more details about the home loan amount, interest rates, and eligibility criteria. The customer care representatives will help you to move further with the home loans. You may need to fill out a form to provide all the details for getting the loan.
Documents Required for ME Bank Home Loan
Some of the supportive documents for getting a home loan include the following:
- PAYG summary, tax return, and notice of assessment.
- One payslip, which has to be less than four weeks old.
- A copy of the employment contract of the borrower.
- Provide bank details for other income.
- Complete personal and business tax returns.
- Certified annual financial statement. The borrower must provide a 2-year bank statement if the income is obtained from any company.
- A current tenancy agreement or rental statement has to be issued.
- Two years' tax return is also necessary.
- A central ink statement or equivalent is also necessary.
- A superannuation income is also needed.
ME Bank Home Loan Calculator
A few different kinds of home loan calculators are available for home loans. You can search by typing ME Bank home loan calculator. In addition, there is a Borrowing power calculator, loan repayments calculator, refinancing calculator, and calculation of stamp duties. The borrowing power calculator asks for your annual income before tax, your monthly expenses, the total monthly loan repayment needed, your partner's annual income, and monthly expenses to calculate your total purchasing power. On the other hand, the loan repayment calculator asks for the property price, the deposit amount, loan rate, payment type, rate type, and interest rate to determine the total amount of money that will have to be paid by the borrower monthly. Similarly, the refinance calculator determines how much money the borrower can save. It considers the interest rate, current loan balance, and estimated property value to determine your savings amount.